We are looking to grow our team with independently contracted licensed or license track therapist. We want those who want to start or continue building a case load to either part-time or full-time. We work with a diverse community of patients in an outpatient setting. Understanding cultural competency is a must. Minorities are encouraged to apply.
Master’s degree in a recognized behavioral health field. (LPCC, LICSW, LP, LMFT) or PhD
Skills and Abilities:
Must have 2 years+ experience. Preferred:
- Experience as a practitioner in a managed care setting
- Knowledge of principles and methodologies in the treatment of mental illness.
- Familiarity and competence with providing diagnostic assessments.
- Sensitivity and competence of cross-cultural issues.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Basic computer skills.
We offer the following compensation:
- Clinical supervision for those who are on a licensing track for LPC, LPCC, or LADC.
- Credentialing and billing under all major insurance companies.
- Flexibility in setting your own schedule
- Supportive work environment.
- Beautifully furnished office space
- Nicely furnished waiting room, break, and group room.
- Case consultation
- Lots of parking for patients
- Electronic EHR system
- Professional billing and payroll
- Graduated pay compensation depending on where you are with licensing
Send resume to email@example.com