Rates & Insurance
Rates vary depending on service provided. Please contact us for additional information.
We offer a complementary 15 minute scheduled phone consultation which will allow you to ask questions about us and discuss your needs for therapy.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We are in network with the following insurance companies:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Minnesota
- United Healthcare
- Tricare East
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept payment directly on my site via this page.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!